From Tejaswini Yardi <tejaswini.ya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where do I put code to be executed only once for entire testclass
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:09:06 GMT

What is TestSetup class? I am not being able to execute it since i am not
sure from where to import this class. Also i have one suite class which
calls test methods for my different test classes - would the authenticated
details remain in the request object when the control gets passed to these
classes ?