From Shay Thompson <sthom...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Where do I put code to be executed only once for entire testclass
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:07:25 GMT

For JUnit I do the following.. I think it would work with Cactus.. not
positive as I haven't tried it.  There's probably something similar if not.

    public static Test suite() {

        TestSuite suite = new TestSuite();
        suite.addTestSuite(MyTestClass.class);

        TestSetup wrapper = new TestSetup(suite) {

            public void setUp() throws Exception {
                init();
            }

            public void tearDown() throws Exception {
                cleanUp();
            }
        };

        return wrapper;
    }

Then in your init() you do the authentication.

--

If you apply Ohms Law, e=mc2, to the hypotenuse and add to that a catalyst consisting of a
set of struts and a gigahertz, you will theoretically arrive at an answer yesterday...

Shay Thompson - Lead Computer Scientist
Adobe Systems, Inc. - Titan Core QE
Voice: x34728 or 612.251.5415