From Shay Thompson <sthom...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Can I pass parameters to ServletTestCase ?
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 18:21:20 GMT

If you use the Ant integration of Cactus you can run multiple tests
which all generate a standard JUnit test report.  You can then just
convert those reports to HTML to view all the packages.

david.j.novogrodsky@accenture.com wrote:
> Here is a question I have for the list.
>
> I am running several Cactus tests using the default ServletTestRunner. I want a break-down
of the test run by which package they are in. The XSLT and default ServletTestRunner only
allows one package on the command line.