From "Fabian Hagen" <haege...@hotmail.com>
Subject Missing Cactus property
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:35:00 GMT

Hello,

I've recently downloaded cactus and trying to integrate it in my project.
But if I'd like to start the test it prints out the following error:

testCase1(com.ubs.swidBOB.v5.batch.basel2.RealEstateServiceTest)org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException:

Missing Cactus property [cactus.contextURL]
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.configuration.BaseConfiguration.getContextURL(BaseConfiguration.java:59)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.configuration.AbstractWebConfiguration.getRedirectorURL_aroundBody0(AbstractWebConfiguration.java:46)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.configuration.AbstractWebConfiguration.getRedirectorURL_aroundBody1$advice(AbstractWebConfiguration.java:306)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.configuration.AbstractWebConfiguration.getRedirectorURL(AbstractWebConfiguration.java)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.callRunTest(DefaultHttpClient.java:159)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody0(DefaultHttpClient.java:80)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultHttpClient.java:306)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.DefaultHttpClient.doTest(DefaultHttpClient.java)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runWebTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java:159)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_aroundBody0(HttpProtocolHandler.java:80)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest_aroundBody1$advice(HttpProtocolHandler.java:306)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.connector.http.HttpProtocolHandler.runTest(HttpProtocolHandler.java)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.client.ClientTestCaseCaller.runTest(ClientTestCaseCaller.java:144)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBareClient(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:215)
	at
org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:133)
	at
com.ubs.swidBOB.v5.batch.basel2.RealEstateServiceTest.main(RealEstateServiceTest.java:102)

I've already found a thread, that contains a solution for this problem, but
it doesn't aid me...
"My" cactus.properties lies in the rootfolder of the javaclient project. The
contextroot is that one from the WebProject (serverside).

Thanks for helping in advance!

Fabian Hagen

Was halten Sie von einer Seite, die all Ihre Lieblingsthemen beinhaltet?
http://ch.msn.com/