From "james brook" <jmbr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Annotations Support with Cactus 1.7.2/JUnit 4.2/ServletTestRunner
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:44:14 GMT
Ok,

Bit of a shame.

I did find a way of getting it to run the tests. All I did was create
another test that extends TestCase (JUnit 3.8 format) without any
annotations. Then implemented a suite() method that returns the Tests having
used the JUnit4TestAdapter to load all the tests. I was then able to use the
ServletTestRunner to call this suite.

The only downside to this approach is that the report generated doesn't
include the TestName - which is a real shame.

Perhaps it would be worth updating the Cactus FAQ to explain it doesn't
support annotations so that other people don't waste their time.

Cheers,

James Brook