From "thanh vu van" <vuthan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty6 support
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 00:56:54 GMT
On 12/4/06, hirman <hirman@op.pl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wonder if there are any plans for Cactus to support recent versions of
> popular servers.
> I'm especially interested in Jetty6.
>
> I would be grateful for any information you could provide about this
> subject.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jacek Panachida
> --

I'm doing reseach about Testing Tools, there are three tools we are using:
JUnit, Cactus and HTTPUnit. But it can only be used to test Java
applications. I used these tools to intergrate with Eclipse on Linux. I
don't know whether we to test orther kinds of applications such as .NET or
PHP. Which tools we need to use to get better result ? Can these tools be
intergrated with Eclipse IDE or we must use other IDE ? Thank you!