From "vaneet sharma" <van...@iwg.info>
Subject Re: CACTUS WAR TESTING
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:03:06 GMT
hello karthik

before going for WAR, download cactus , follow the example from samples and
try to run that,

after that, you can go for WAR OR ETC OR BLA BLA
first try to run samples and understand how things work.

this is link for running WAR:

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/integration_browser.html

here are points if u want to shoot off WAR running cactus
1) in your WAR file, you need to put jars from cactus
2) you need to edit /tomcat 5.5.x/conf/web.xml
3) you need to edit your put your testcases in tomcat
5.5.x/webapps/funapps/WEB-INF/classes

go to the browser and enjoy