From <bhanuprakash.si...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: CACTUS WAR TESTING
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:07:57 GMT

Hi Karthik,,

Please go this link

http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/server_side_unit_tests.htm
this give information about how to write Junit test cases for J2ee
application
Before writing test cases do download the required cactus jar from
Apache site

Thanks and Regards
Bhanuprakash Singh

-----Original Message-----
From: karthik [mailto:karthikn@xius.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:41 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: CACTUS WAR TESTING

 Hi

  I am awaiting for some body to explain me how to setup and test the
following

    a)CACTUS settings for testing a "WAR" file only.
    b)How to write test cases in Cactus for session managed "WAR"
applications.
    c)Will ever there be a Eclipse plugin re release (the web site say's
so)

   I have gone thru a zillion times across the cactus web
site,forms,API...
   Still in delima how and where to start the process.

with regards
Karthik