From "Magnus Grimsell" <magnus.grims...@idainfront.se>
Subject SV: ClassNotFoundException for test classes
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 12:31:54 GMT
Make sure that cactus or junit jars isn't available at system or ear-classloader.

- Magnus

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Pierre Moermans [mailto:pierre@moermans.name]
Skickat: den 1 september 2006 14:28
Till: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Ämne: ClassNotFoundException for test classes

Hello,

I try to run cactus tests on Weblogic 8.1 and I get a
ClassNotFoundException telling the test class cannot be found.

I've seen many threads about this and it always appears that the test
classes where missing either in the WEB-INF/classes of the cactified war,
or in the classpath on the client side.

I ckecked that (by echoing the classpath in my ant build-script and
viewing the content of the war file on the server) and the classes are
present on both sides !

Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Pierre M.