From "Chandler, Jay" <chand...@chapman.edu>
Subject Reordering Interfaces?
Date Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:51:36 GMT
My apologies if this has been asked before-Google tells me it hasn't
been, but such things are fickle.

We have approximately forty interfaces on one device that we're
monitoring through Cacti (Linux version). We'd very much like to put
them in order of the interface names rather than the order they were
added, but alphabetical and numeric sorts fall short due to our
numbering convention.  Is there a file that can be edited somewhere that
I can reassign the order manually?

Thanks in advance!

--

Jay Chandler

Network Administrator, Chapman University

Chandler@chapman.edu