From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Cactus 1.7.2 setting the wrong locale?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:55:53 GMT
Hi Matt,

In article <7feebe1f0608160637m7d832b2et29abf12df09c54ae@mail.gmail.com>,
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:37:54 -0600,
"Matt Raible" <mraible@gmail.com> wrote:
mraible> The problem was that the following only loads the context files
mraible> specified by ContextLoaderListener.
[snip]
mraible> In early versions of Spring (1.1.x series), the above line would have
mraible> the beans loaded by Spring's DispatcherServlet as well.  This seems to
mraible> have changed since 1.2.x, and therefore, I had to mock out any beans I
mraible> expected to be in this context. Here's what my new setUp() method
mraible> looks like:

Thank you for the feedback!

Best Regards,
----