From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Determine Servlet Name
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:01:06 GMT
Hi Perry,

In article <481100825.1155052507694.JavaMail.root@fepweb09>,
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:55:07 -0500,
<dutchman_mn@charter.net> wrote:
dutchman_mn> Is there a cactus mailing list archive and failing that,
dutchman_mn> how does Cactus determine the servlet to test.
dutchman_mn> If I have a method called testFooAction and the servlet mapping is
dutchman_mn> /fooAction, how does Cactus determin to have the ServletRedirector
dutchman_mn> determine fooAction?  I tried looked at the source code but
dutchman_mn> could not determine it.

ServletRedirector does not refer servlet-mapping for its execution.
Information that is needed for execution of a test,
such as test class and method names, is transmitted from the client-side
of the Cactus framework as a set of HTTP parameter.

In article <795604853.1155221901522.JavaMail.root@fepweb01>,
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 9:58:21 -0500,