From Justin Mui <j...@cj.com>
Subject getting cactus to run on resin2x
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:10:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting this error when I run resin:
[cactus] [DEBUG] Checking if server is up ...     [cactus] [DEBUG]
Failed to connect to
[http://localhost:10180/warname-cactus/ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST]

(Connection refused)

I looked at the log information and I manually ran the JVM which is uses
to run the command on resin2x.  It works fine.  I can run the tests
manually through that.  It's quite confusing why this does not work by
itself.  I also see the process loaded.  I do not have any firewalls
loaded either.  If I run that above command when I manually load the
JVM, it returns a blank page without errors.

Any help appreciated!

Justin

------
Have Real Artists Make Your Canvas - http://www.art-hammer.com