From "Dennis Kempin" <dennis.kem...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Testing servlet redirects
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:14:40 GMT
Hi Kazuhito,

thank you for your answer. My servlet is mapped to process any request that
is made.
Lets say we have a request on /core/test.html: My servlets checks if it can
handle, if not it redirects to the default
servlet which should serve test.html (which does exist).
But instead of the contents of test.html i get the described 404 Error which
says that it cannot find "/core/ServletRedirector".
It works fine running the redirect in tomcat and jetty containers without
cactus.

Regards,
Dennis