From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: app stops working after running cactus tests
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 01:34:51 GMT
Hi,

In article <FE11E392FB9D5C45AB75CC71097F05E7048E4C61@EXCHVS01.INV.ADRoot.LGIM.COM>,
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 10:55:31 +0100,
"Butt, Akif" <akif.butt@lgim.co.uk> wrote:
akif> I'm not sure if this is a base Cactus issue or the StrutsTestCase
akif> extension of Cactus but...
akif> I started running some in-container tests against my struts application
akif> but have noticed that after the tests complete (successfully) that I can
akif> no longer use the application via its proper means (i.e. through a web
akif> browser). When I try using the app after running the cactus tests (this
akif> problem applies whether I run them via Ant cactus task or through the
akif> browser ServletTestRunner) I keep getting an Internal Server 500 error
akif> but so far cannot find any details about this error since nothing comes
akif> up on the weblogic console or in any domain/server log files.

Have you solved the problem?
If you have not ...

I think we need to know details of the Internal Server Error (500)
to help you. You might add some logging statements in your classes
to trace process for a request.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI