From "Karthik" <karth...@xius.org>
Subject RE: PLAIN SIMPLE JSP TESTING
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 03:54:27 GMT
Hi Form

  This is what exactly am looking at Cactus,
  The prefference would be to test at those JSP links  from a larger SLDC
process.
  Either hosed on the J2EE container  or  web container JSP are on my top
priority to be tested.

  I even looked at the
"http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_jsp.html."

  but still in confusion with the FILL IN BLNKS "[.....]" present in those
pages.

  Please  All I need  u guy's to help me is  just give me a
  full step by step process writing  a  Test Case for a simple 2 JSP ( NON
MVC / NON STRUTS /NON BEANS USED)

 [ May be something like a simple login page... ]

  This may be a spoon feeder fo u guys ,still need the basic help to sort
this problem.

  I also think CACTUS site  needs some basic "JSP test cases examples " on
the web site.

with regards
Karthik