From "Lewis, Lonnie R" <lonnie.le...@eds.com>
Subject Maven/Cactus/JNDI driver question
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 19:24:47 GMT
I am attempting to test cactus test case in maven. My test case is
failing because it can't get the JNDI data source from Tomcat. I have
verified the web.xml and server.xml files look OK. I think it is because
when maven builds the Tomcat temporary installation, it doesn't copy the
driver jar file (ojdbc.jar) to the common/lib directory (which is where
I think it needs to be, it doesn't work if it is in the app's
WEB-INF/lib directory). Is there any property setting or other way of
getting a jar file in this directory?

Thanks,
Lonnie