From "Boris Vassilieff" <boris.vassili...@gmail.com>
Subject [Misc] m2, J2EE server, Eclipse plug-in
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:10:34 GMT
Hello, Cactus world.

I'm new to Cactus and I'd like to know if I'm right.

There is no Eclipse plug-in at that time : still in development.
There is no plug-in for Maven2 - only for Maven1.
As I tried to run Cactus manually, I had to specify which J2EE server to use
in my build.properties.

Here are my questions :
  Does anyone knows when the Cactus plug-in will be released ?
  Am I right for Maven2 plug-in ?
  It seems to me that Cactus can manage its own container to run in an EJB ;
  so why should I specify a J2EE server in my build.properties file ?

Thanks