From "Kim, Yong" <Kim.Y...@principal.com>
Subject Separating test cases from a web project
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:11:58 GMT
Hi,

My biggest dilemma of using the Cactus to test a web application is that
I have to have the test cases along with all the other Cactus related
JARs in the same web project that I am going to deploy to production.

At least that's the way I understood it has to be.

I just don't like to have the test cases and other non-project related
library jars in a web application which is going to be deployed to
production later.

Would you someone share an idea of how to lower the coupling of test
cases to a web project?

Thanks,

Yong.

-----Message Disclaimer-----

This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reply email to Connect@principal.com and delete or destroy all copies of
the original message and attachments thereto. Email sent to or from the
Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies may be retained
as required by law or regulation.

Nothing in this message is intended to constitute an Electronic signature
for purposes of the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA) or the
Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act ("E-Sign")
unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in this message.