From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: problem getting test results
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 04:15:03 GMT
Hi Paulo,

In article <20060303140846.38678.qmail@web52104.mail.yahoo.com>,
Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:08:46 -0300 (ART),
Paulo R C Siqueira <gangrelbr1@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
gangrelbr1> It is frustrating... but with ServletRedirector instead of
gangrelbr1> ServletRedirectorSecure it works.
gangrelbr1> This means I will need to run my tests with testing authentication?
gangrelbr1> Or is there something that could be done to solve this problem?

I'm not understanding why authentication makes the problem.
Could you please post following items for further analysis?
- source codes of the test case and web.xml that are using ServletRedirectorSecure
- source codes of the test case and web.xml that are using ServletRedirector

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI