From Paulo R C Siqueira <gangrel...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: problem getting test results
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:08:46 GMT
Hi,

It is frustrating... but with ServletRedirector instead of ServletRedirectorSecure it works...
This means I will need to run my tests with testing authentication? Or is there something
that could be done to solve this problem?

thanks!!

Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp> escreveu: Hi Paulo,

In article <20060301144718.48645.qmail@web52114.mail.yahoo.com>,
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:47:18 +0000 (GMT),