From "Fredrich, Jeremy D" <Jeremy.Fredr...@landsend.com>
Subject Cactus 1.6.1 Tests from Two Different WARs Deployed in Same JVM
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:22:03 GMT

I have deployed two different EARs, each containing a WAR, into a Websphere 5.1.1  application
server which uses a shared JVM.  Both Cactus tests(one from each WAR) run successfully from
the browser if they are the first and only to run after the server is started.  If I attempt
to run the second Cactus test after the first one successfully runs, I receive the following
error:
org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test results at http://localhost:9080/application1_web/ServletRedirectorSecure
The cactus.contextURL contains the URL of the first test that ran.   Below are the two test
URLs.

http://localhost:9080/application1_web/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.abc.WMServletTest

http://localhost:9080/application2_web/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.abc.QAServletTest

Does Cactus support running two different WARs in the same JVM?   If so, how do I configure
Cactus?