From "Allison, Bob" <robert.alli...@qwest.com>
Subject Testing for Servlet 2.4 and JSP 2.0
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 21:45:38 GMT
I am starting to work on a new project which uses the Servlet 2.4 and
JSP 2.0 standards.  In particular, the JSPs use JSP Expression Language.
I am wondering if I can use Cactus to test these JSPs.  If so, does
anyone have pointers on which container(s) I can use and how to set
things up to run the tests.

Looking at the binary distribution, I don't see any means to perform
this testing.  In the source distribution, though, it looks like there
may be a start towards the support I need, but I do not see anything in
the top-level build.xml to build the J2EE 1.4 stuff.  I have no problems
building from source if I can get some information on how to get it to
build the J2EE 1.4 support correctly.