From "Awaneesh Shatmanyu" <a.shatma...@zensar.com>
Subject RE: what url I should write?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 07:29:58 GMT
Thank you Suguri San
Its working now .........

Regards,
Awaneesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Kazuhito SUGURI [mailto:suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 12:33 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: what url I should write?

Hi, Awaneesh

In article
<5369F0C739D7BD40B04265D0CAA8FF720510AB79@ZENMAILHQ.ind.zensar.com>,
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 12:18:03 +0530,
"Awaneesh Shatmanyu" <a.shatmanyu@zensar.com> wrote:
a.shatmanyu> The package structure of my project Glossary Tool ...is
a.shatmanyu> com.NRI.TStar.servlets.........
a.shatmanyu>
a.shatmanyu> Inside servlets(package) I have a SampleServlet.java and to
test this
a.shatmanyu> using cactus I have TestSampleServlet.java..........
[snip]
a.shatmanyu>  I am trying
a.shatmanyu>
http://localhost:8080/GlossaryTool/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleSer
vlet
a.shatmanyu>    ......this does not work.............

I'm not sure how does that not work ;-)

The url might be
http://localhost:8080/GlossaryTool/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.NRI.TStar
.servlets.TestSampleServlet

a.shatmanyu> PROBLEM:
a.shatmanyu>
a.shatmanyu> I am not able to display the test result on the
SampleServlet on my
a.shatmanyu> browser...(test result is shown in xml in cactus)

If you are seeing a test result in XML format,

http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/integration_browser.html
might helps you.

Hope this helps,
----