From Paulo R C Siqueira <gangrel...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject Re: problem getting test results
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:34:00 GMT
Hi Kazuhito,

I'm using NetBeans 5.0 to run the tests. I have a simple test extending ServletTestCase with
a simple test method that only calls 'assertTrue', just to be sure when the tests are running
correctly.

Since I don't know how exactly NetBeans handle the tests internally, and I'm using the default
configurations for JBoss, it seens more likely that (2) is what is happening. What should
I do?

Thank you very much for the help! =)

Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp> escreveu: Hi Paulo,

In article <20060220195825.66813.qmail@web52103.mail.yahoo.com>,