From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Problem faced while integrating Cactus with WSAD 5.1
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 01:24:45 GMT
Hi Prashant,

In article <FBA9BF170E57C5428AAE45B1D3419DD31C62C9@PUNITPMSG02.ad.infosys.com>,
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 02:09:40 +0530,
"prashant jha" <prashant_jha@infosys.com> wrote:
prashant_jha> I  am trying to integrate Cactus with WSAD 5.1.
prashant_jha> I followed the steps mentioned in Sheldon's tutorial.
prashant_jha> But when I run my Cactus test case I get the following exception
prashant_jha> related to logger configuration failure on the client side.

What's kind of TestRunner are you using?
junit.swingui.TestRunner?

prashant_jha> Caused by: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException:
org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class org.apache.commons.logging.impl.NoOpLog
does not implement Log

It looks like a known class-loader related issue.
Following FAQ entry might helps you:
	http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq_classcastexception_logfactoryimpl

Hope this helps,
----