From senthil kumar <senthil_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: In html report how can I display Class names.
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 00:12:39 GMT
Hi Kazuhito,

You are right. I modified
org.apache.cactus.internal.server.runner.XMLFormatter#endTest(Test)
this to get a class name. But since these test classes
were wrapped into ServletTestCase I am getting the
class name as ServletTestCase. From the java doc I was
not able to identify exactly from where I can get the
original test class name. From testCase or Test object
the suite name or class name returned is not the
original class name. I noticed
getWrappedTestClassName() in
AbstractWebTestCaller.java will return the right class
name. Is that right? Or could you please advice me
where can I get this class name.

Thanks,
Senthil.

--- Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp>