From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Cactus 1.6.1 Tests from Two Different WARs Deployed in Same JVM
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:08:45 GMT
Hi Jeremy,

In article <D2E5B16C2564004AA1A673DCDA9295E1013AB0B3@usmsg012.leinternal.com>,
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:22:03 -0600,
"Fredrich, Jeremy D" <Jeremy.Fredrich@landsend.com> wrote:
Jeremy> I have deployed two different EARs, each containing a WAR,
Jeremy> into a Websphere 5.1.1  application server which uses a shared JVM.
Jeremy> Both Cactus tests(one from each WAR) run successfully from the browser
Jeremy> if they are the first and only to run after the server is started.
Jeremy> If I attempt to run the second Cactus test after the first one
Jeremy> successfully runs, I receive the following error:
Jeremy> org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test results
at http://localhost:9080/application1_web/ServletRedirectorSecure
Jeremy> The cactus.contextURL contains the URL of the first test that ran.

This is the limitation of the ServletTestRunner.

The context-url the ServletTestRedirector uses is stored as a system
(i.e. jvm wide) property and is initialized once when the class is loaded
for the first time.

See also:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg06966.html

Regards,