From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: In html report how can I display Class names.
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:02:35 GMT
Hi Senthil,

In article <20060202232332.59881.qmail@web51808.mail.yahoo.com>,
Thu, 2 Feb 2006 15:23:32 -0800 (PST),
senthil kumar <senthil_cbe@yahoo.com> wrote:
senthil_cbe> 1. I am not using ANT to generate a report. Right now
senthil_cbe> I am running my test cases from browser. I created a
senthil_cbe> simple UI to display and run test cases for my
senthil_cbe> application.

I see.

senthil_cbe> Here I didn't see any class name, I beleive even if I
senthil_cbe> modify the XLST unless there is an entry in the XML
senthil_cbe> document it wont display the class name. So I need to
senthil_cbe> introduce one more attribute class name while writing
senthil_cbe> XML am I right?

Yes, you are right.

You have to customize org.apache.cactus.internal.server.runner.XMLFormatter
class and XSL stylesheet if you are using ServletTestRunner.

org.apache.cactus.internal.server.runner.XMLFormatter#endTest(Test)
method is the first point to modify, I think.

Hope this helps,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI