From senthil kumar <senthil_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: In html report how can I display Class names.
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:23:32 GMT
Hi Kazuhito,

1. I am not using ANT to generate a report. Right now
I am running my test cases from browser. I created a
simple UI to display and run test cases for my
application.
2. > <testcase classname="org.dummy.SampleTest"
   > name="testA" time="0.291"></testcase>
   Regarding the above lines I dont have any problem
in using my own XLST but in the XML I didn't see the
class name for example here is the XML report which I
got from my application.

<testsuite name="com.testsuite.AllTestSuite"
tests="11" failures="3" errors="0" time="1.484">
  <testcase name="testMethod" time="0.14" />

Here I didn't see any class name, I beleive even if I
modify the XLST unless there is an entry in the XML
document it wont display the class name. So I need to
introduce one more attribute class name while writing
XML am I right?

Thanks,
Senthil.

--- Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuhito@lab.ntt.co.jp>