From "Pedro Nevado" <pnev...@javato.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Migrate Cactus to another TLP
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 13:57:40 GMT
Hi there,
I do not know if I have the right to vote. If I have, my vote is +1A.
Regards.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Felipe Leme [mailto:maven@felipeal.net]
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 04 de enero de 2006 4:49
Para: Cactus Users List
Asunto: [VOTE] Migrate Cactus to another TLP

Hi all,

As we discussed previously in this list, there's been a 'movement' to
upgrade Jakarta sub-projects to new TLPs (top-level projects) and Henri
suggested that Cactus should be a TLP on its own or join forces with
JMeter to create a new Apache Testing TLP (which some of us agreed would
be a better option, to bring momentum back to the project)
So, I'm formalizing these options as a vote:

[ ] -1 leave Cactus on Jakarta
[ ] +1A move Cactus to a new Apache Testing TLP
[ ] +1B create the Cactus TLP
[ ] ?? << other options >>

Here is my +1A

-- Felipe