From senthil kumar <senthil_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Failed to get the test results at [http://localhost:80/test/ServletRedirector]
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:13:35 GMT
Hi,

I am new to cactus. I am getting this exception when I
try to run my test case under cactus. I am running
this test case from browser.
I am trying to test a junit test case wrapped up with
servletTestSuite and that java class which I am
testing requires login (authentication). I went thru
the cactus documentation and set the web.xml like
adding
<web-resource-collection>

<web-resource-name>SecurityRestriction</web-resource-name>
  <description>Protect the Cactus redirector
servlet.</description>

<url-pattern>/ServletRedirectorSecure/*</url-pattern>
         <http-method>GET</http-method>
         <http-method>POST</http-method>
       </web-resource-collection>

Right now I have directory structure like this.

tomcat
 - conf
 - webapps
   - my web application
   - my test application (cactus test case for the
above)
     - conf
       - cactus.properties

Take Care,Bye from,Senthil...              ARISE! AWAKE! AND STOP NOT                TILL
THE GOAL IS REACHED...                                 -Swamy Vivekananda.