From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Problems with 2 apps on tomcat, both has cactus tests, one tries to use ServletRedirector of the second app
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 02:13:22 GMT
Hi Rostislav,

In article <op.s1znnuv2ymq0k6@rosta-notebook.inspire-brno.net>,
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 17:48:56 +0100,
"Rostislav Svoboda" <rosta.svo@gmail.com> wrote:
rosta.svo> I have two apps on tomcat 5.5, both has cactus test,
[snip]
rosta.svo> I access test from web browser, first test goes well - it doesn't matter
rosta.svo> if first is test of app A or app B.
rosta.svo> Second test crashes:
[snip]
rosta.svo> If I stop app on which I started first test - lets say A, the message is
rosta.svo> this:
[snip]
rosta.svo> It seems that app B test tries to use ServletRedirector of app A. Can you
rosta.svo> please help me how to solve this problem.
rosta.svo>
rosta.svo> Is it problem of Cactus or Tomcat?

I think, this is a limitation of the ServletTestRedirector.
AFAIK, the context-url the ServletTestRedirector uses is stored
as a system (i.e. jvm wide) property and is initialized once
when the class is loaded for the first time.

You might try cactus ant task instead of invoking test from browser.
I'm not sure if there is a solution if the use of web browser
is mandatory for your case.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI