From "Mathew Delong" <Mathew.Del...@embarcadero.com>
Subject Cactus and Liferay
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:18:41 GMT
I am having much trouble with running a Cactus test on my liferay jsp
(jsf) pages. Tests run fine for plain JSP pages, but if they contain
tags (jsf, liferay...) such as: <t: outputText...> and <f: verbatim>
then the tests fail, with the error:

Testcase: testConfig took 0.687 sec
Caused an ERROR
null
org.apache.jasper.JasperException
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.ja
va:370)
at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

I could really use a push in the right direction!

Thanks,

Mat