From Shay Thompson <sthom...@adobe.com>
Subject Remote testing with Cactus
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 18:56:21 GMT

I'm trying to setup some tests so that I can run them on remote machines
but I'm not sure how to do this with Cactus.  Here's the process I want.

1. Compile and package my tests into a war
2. Deploy the war onto JBoss
3. Use the Ant cactus task to call my tests and have them run on JBoss
4. Get the results

This works great when run on the local machine, but I'd like to be able
to do step 3 on a remote machine.  Is there some instructions somewhere
out there on how to do this?  I couldn't find anything usefull.  Steps 1
& 2 I can handle, it's just step 3 I don't know about.

Thanks,
Shay

--

... hey, it works on my machine.