From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Servlet API 2.4 Testing?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:25:08 GMT
Hi Michael,

Have you tried using it? I remember I had started and the Cactus framework
itself should work although it's not been fully tested. What is not there
AFAIR are the integrations (Ant, Maven, etc).

> Thanks!
>

> -Mike
>

> P.S.  Great job on putting Cactus on top of Cargo.  I LOVE Cargo!

Cool :-)

I agree it'll be nice when the migration to Cargo is finished. I wish I had
more time to help finish it up though :-( I'm fully working on Cargo and
Maven2 right now.

Thanks
-Vincent