From "Michael Rimov" <rim...@centercomp.com>
Subject Servlet API 2.4 Testing?
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:58:53 GMT
Hey All,

Any thoughts about what it would take to be able to run/adapt test cases to
Servlet API 2.4?

I'm developing to that spec - but there seems to be a dearth of test
frameworks it.  I don't need JSP 2.0 tag testing, just testing some filters,
servlets and the result of JSF pages.  Although I understand Cactus doesn't
officially support the API yet, is there a way to adapt it to "pretty much"
cover what I need?

Thanks!

-Mike

P.S.  Great job on putting Cactus on top of Cargo.  I LOVE Cargo!