From Chris Allen <mrchrisal...@gmail.com>
Subject Eclipse and test suites using the WTP
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:36:56 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get Cactus to test one of my applications I'm writing that
runs in Tomcat 5.5, and I'm trying to get it to work with the new Web Tools
Project plugin for Eclipse.

I read this article:
http://eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/CactusInWTP/CactusInWTP.htmlon
the subject and all of what the author suggests there seems to work
just
fine with the exception of running test suites.

I can get individual ServletTestCases to run fine in the Eclipse Junit
plugin, but I can't seem to get any test suites that contain Cactus tests to
run.

This is the code that I have for the test suite:

import junit.framework.Test;
import org.apache.cactus.ServletTestSuite;

public class AllTests {

public static Test suite() {
ServletTestSuite suite = new ServletTestSuite();
suite.addTestSuite(TestTestServlet.class);
suite.addTestSuite(TestInboxDataReader.class);
suite.addTestSuite(TestXMLTool.class);
return suite;
}
}

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this to work?

Thanks,
Chris