From "Pedro Nevado" <pnev...@javato.com>
Subject RE: Cactus with WSAD--Unable to find cactus.properties file
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:30:27 GMT
I put cactus.properties en the app_root_dir/WEB-INF/classes directory.
I hope it helps.
Regards,
Pedro Nevado

-----Mensaje original-----
De: russ.ray@sungard.com [mailto:russ.ray@sungard.com]
Enviado el: martes, 27 de septiembre de 2005 20:21
Para: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Asunto: Cactus with WSAD--Unable to find cactus.properties file

Hello Everyone:

  This is my very first post, so please don't shoot me if I am such an
elementary question.  I have just started using Cactus with WSAD.  I have
worked through an example
http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick/wos
nick.html on my own and I have it working.  Now, I am moving up and trying
to intergrate the cactus framwork into my projects. The problem is I am not
able to read the URLContext property located in the cactus.properties file.
Obviously, the properties file is in the same location as the working
example, but now the project can not see it.  I would appreciate any
suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I promise to ask harder
questions once I get Cactus working. :-)

Russ