From Nicolas Chalumeau <nicolas.chalum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What folder does cactus.properties go in?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 07:54:11 GMT
2005/9/6, Pedro Nevado <pnevado@javato.com>:
> src/cactus.properties and src_tests/cactus.properties work for me.
> Regards,
> Pedro Nevado

In fact it goes in your classpath, so all directory that is copy in
the classpath is ok.

That's youre preference not mine ;-)

> Which folder does "cactus.properties" go in? The documentation omits this
> crumb of information...

As pedro says with this structure I think src is the good location if
your ant build during the "compile" goal copy src/**/*.properties in
the build dir (i think) or in the web/WEB-INF/classes

Nicolas,