From "Rod Macpherson" <rmacpher...@abovehealth.com>
Subject RE: Ant Task Descriptions
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:36:13 GMT
So the combination of JUnit and Cactus docs has all the info I need.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:11 AM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Ant Task Descriptions

Hi Rod,

I don't understand. The page that Kazuhito gave you *is* a full
description.
There is a documentation page for each Cactus Ant task.

The one for the <cactus> task is on
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html.

Maybe you've missed this sentence:

"As this task is an extension of the junit task, it also supports all
attributes that the junit task supports. In addition, the following
parameters are supported:[...]"

Thanks
-Vincent