From "Rod Macpherson" <rmacpher...@abovehealth.com>
Subject Setting Server Timeout and Testing Insitu
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 17:14:42 GMT
Howdy,

Connecting to a running server is snappy but when the server is shutdown
it times out trying to start it after 180 seconds. Presumably that can
be configured but I did not see anything in the documentation related to
that.

Another question: I would rather the cactus task test the EAR sitting in
my JBoss configuration rather than copying the whole enchilada to a
cactus configuration. If the server is running it operates on the
running instance but when attempting to cold boot that application
server it first copies several thousand files to the cactus config.

TIA