From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: FormAuthentication
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:27:44 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion, but it ended up being my fault again.  I
think I'll wait a little tiny bit longer before asking for help next
time.  I always seem to figure it out shortly after I ask for help.  I
just need to pretend like I asked for help and then maybe the answer
will come to me.  :-)

--David