From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject FormAuthentication
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:04:45 GMT
Hi, it's me again...

    I'm trying to get the FormAuthentication to work.  I'm having
problems though.  (Of course I'm having problems!  Why else would I be
writing!)  When I try to run my test, my test fails and tells me it
couldn't connect to the secured redirector.  The console says "[Access
Denied] NULL user".

    I haven't had any luck getting this to work.  I'm using
StrutsTestCase, so I asked for help in their user forum, but that forum
is all but dead and I haven't gotten a response.  I searched for any
threads in there about authentication and all I found was another guy
with a similar problem that hadn't had his question answered either...

    Thanks for any help you can provide.

--David Turley