From <russ....@sungard.com>
Subject Cactus with WSAD--Unable to find cactus.properties file
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:21:18 GMT
Hello Everyone:

  This is my very first post, so please don't shoot me if I am such an elementary question.
 I have just started using Cactus with WSAD.  I have worked through an example  http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0206_wosnick/wosnick.html
on my own and I have it working.  Now, I am moving up and trying to intergrate the cactus
framwork into my projects. The problem is I am not able to read the URLContext property located
in the cactus.properties file.  Obviously, the properties file is in the same location as
the working example, but now the project can not see it.  I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I promise to ask harder questions once I
get Cactus working. :-)

Russ