From "Bret Kumler" <bkum...@goldengate.com>
Subject RE: How to turn on logging?
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:20:35 GMT
Looks like they have one to me...

http://sourceforge.net/forum/?group_id=39190

-----Original Message-----
From: Phlip [mailto:phlip2005@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 9:13 AM
To: Cactus Users List
Subject: Re: How to turn on logging?

Vincent Massol wrote:

> No, this list has nothing to do with StrutsTestCase. For
StrutsTestCase see,
> http://strutstestcase.sourceforge.net/. There's a link to their
mailing
> list/forums.

S'okay. They have no mailing list there, so far as I can tell. The
closest hit in Yahoo Groups was (cough) this one.

> A long time back I had proposed to the strutstestcase project to merge
with
> the Cactus project but they didn't want to. That's their right and I
> understand that. But you need to understand that they are separate
projects.

I will have another bash at using raw Cactus without the struts
testers, but I predict the same vicious cycle of error messages.

--
  Phlip
  http://www.greencheese.org/ZeekLand  <-- NOT a blog!!