From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Sweeter Suites
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 18:56:33 GMT
Hi Rod,

Thanks for the proposal. Personally I don't think it fits in the Cactus
project. I don't see anything related to Cactus there. I do see stuff
related to JUnit though but JUnit is a different project...

> public class MyTestSuite extends TestCase
> {
> 	public static Test suite()
> 	{
> 		MethodTestSuite suite = new
> MethodTestSuite(MyTestSuite.class);
>
> 		suite.add("testDial");
> 		suite.add("testConnect");
> 		suite.add("testDisconnect");
>
> 		return suite;
> 	}
> }

It doesn't buy you much I think and also it doesn't support Test suite
constructors that take more than a string parameter. Anyway that's a junit
topic.

Thanks
-Vincent