From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test results at http:...//ServletRedirector
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2005 07:56:20 GMT
Hi Phlip,

In article <860c114f0509161207262e304@mail.gmail.com>,
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:07:50 -0700,
Phlip <phlip2005@gmail.com> wrote:
phlip2005> compile-test:
phlip2005> log4j:ERROR setFile(null,false) call failed.
phlip2005> java.io.FileNotFoundException: @target.dir@\test_server.log (The
phlip2005> system cannot find the path specified)

You (your build system) should rewrite "@target.dir@" properly.

phlip2005> > phlip2005> Then it doesn't say where to put the files. I use the Tomcat
bundled
phlip2005> > phlip2005> with NetBeans, and there is another Tomcat available.
phlip2005> > phlip2005>
phlip2005> > phlip2005> Please don't just say "on the class path". Where do those
files go?
phlip2005> >
phlip2005> > How about WEB-INF/classes?
phlip2005>
phlip2005> build/web/WEB-INF/classes or ? ;-)

It's depending on your build system.
Finally siginificant is a cactified application deployed to your server
even if the source is where.
The files should exist on your server-side classpath
and WEB-INF/classes of your cactified application is one of them.

I've never userd NetBeans. So, please don't ask me how ;-)
----
Kazuhito SUGURI