From Kazuhito SUGURI <suguri.kazuh...@lab.ntt.co.jp>
Subject Re: Connection Refused Error.
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:30:57 GMT
Hi,

In article <1126668456.15787.6.camel@linux.site>,
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:57:36 +0530,
Aruna Ponnusamy <aruna.ponnusamy@igate.com> wrote:
aruna.ponnusamy> My contextURL is http://localhost:8080/detailapp
aruna.ponnusamy> I'm using my localhost.

OK.
Then...

In article <1126514884.7201.20.camel@linux.site>,
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:18:03 +0530,
Aruna Ponnusamy <aruna.ponnusamy@igate.com> wrote:
aruna> My Tomcat is up and the application works perfectly, but cactus throws
aruna> errors when run.

One cause I know is that the AP server is not running
(or is not listening a port that is spedified by contextURL)
when Cactus runs.
If this isn't the cause, we need more information about your case.

aruna> testControlStatus(test.TestLogonPage)java.net.ConnectException:
aruna> Connection refused
aruna> 	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
[snip]
aruna> 	at
aruna> org.apache.cactus.internal.AbstractCactusTestCase.runBare(AbstractCactusTestCase.java:133)
aruna> 	at test.TestLogonPage.main(TestLogonPage.java:60)

How did you run the test? `java test.TestLogonPage`?
Could you try `java junit.textui.TestRunner test.TestLogonPage`?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI