From David Turley <syn...@synath.com>
Subject Re: More problems: Error finding class ...
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:05:39 GMT
Hi Kenney,

You said that if I'm running the classes straight from Eclipse (which I
am) I could add WEB-INF/classes as a src directory.  I have the test
source directories added as source directories with the correct output
folders.  Here are the lines from my .classpath file:

    <classpathentry excluding="**/CVS/" kind="src" path="src"/>
    <classpathentry excluding="**/CVS/"
output="web/WEB-INF/test-classes/cactus-classes" kind="src"
path="test/cactus-src"/>
    <classpathentry excluding="**/CVS/"
output="web/WEB-INF/test-classes/junit-classes" kind="src"
path="test/junit-src"/>

Is that sort of what you meant?  Should that work?  It doesn't,
unfortunately.  If you can't see anything wrong with that, I'll just
have Eclipse output my test classes into WEB-INF/classes...  I'd rather
not.  Maybe I'm just stubborn.  When I think something SHOULD work, I
want it to :-).